Monday, June 1, 2009

Big Book Quote of the Day - May 30, 2009

As I look at this reading today, I know that by the time that I get to Steps 6 and 7, I've already asked God how I can align my will and change my will to be His will for me and what He wants me to do on a daily basis.  Everyone of us can be used in God's plan if we turn our thoughts and hearts to Him.  I continue to try to keep that flow from God to me and keep that conscious contact throughout my day.  When I think of resentments, anger or jealousy it blocks the path between God and myself and I lose the conscious contact.  I must try to the best of my ability to let go of my defects and to ask God to remove them and then I can continue to see God's will for me as I move through my day.  

- PeterB in NC

No comments:

Post a Comment